YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just did the oil update on my 05, after running it a little, i check the oil, there are a good amount of tiny air bubbles in it now, is this common with those tiny squirters? it goes away after letting the bike sit a bit. just making sure something else isnt going on here.

im running the spectro 10-40

·
Registered
78 Posts
hey level, did you ever find any info on this? i just fired mine up after doing the squirter update and found the same thing.

·
Registered
768 Posts
QUOTE (leveldrummer @ Feb 28 2009, 11:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752283
i just did the oil update on my 05, after running it a little, i check the oil, there are a good amount of tiny air bubbles in it now, is this common with those tiny squirters? it goes away after letting the bike sit a bit. just making sure something else isnt going on here.

im running the spectro 10-40[/b]

If u look inside your oil over flow while running it does have air bubbles....So i guess its normal..

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea, nothing ever really came of it, so i wouldnt worry, just keep an eye that it doesnt foam too much and actually start to push out of somewhere.

·
Registered
51 Posts
QUOTE (leveldrummer @ Feb 28 2009, 08:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752283

if you use rotella it has a antifoaming agent that prevents that from happening

·
Registered
214 Posts
QUOTE (leveldrummer @ Feb 28 2009, 08:56 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752283

Normal when u have the oil mods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts