YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post what you guys think about the new factory 4 from FMF
www.fmfracing.com
I dont know what you guys think but this pipe seems like its going to put out some MAJOR :woo gains. ive always been a fan of fmf but i was dissapointed in thier powercore 4 dyno :disgust . but now the ultimate pipe is here i think. this is definently an addition to my yfz!! :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by yfz450ryder@Nov 21 2003, 10:32 PM
I think it's a bunch of marketing mumbo jumbo and there are better pipes for less $.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by selector+Nov 22 2003, 02:48 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (selector @ Nov 22 2003, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--yfz450ryder@Nov 21 2003, 10:32 PM
I think it's a bunch of marketing mumbo jumbo and there are better pipes for less $. [/b][/quote]
:stupid FMF has always been behind in the 4-stroke world...... sparks and ESR and TC etc. will most likely produce better gains

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I fully agree with the other folks posts here. I think that you will get alot more out of a pipe designed by one of the top engine builers than a FMF, Pro Circuit, ec.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Don't use fmf don't care for it. Not because they don't make good pipes, because they are to trendy here in so cal. They are right up the street. I have seen awsome results with their products in my opinion they make one of the very best head pipes available their powerbomb header is an excellent design. My buddy from work has a 03 400EX it was a dog and when we jetted it and put the full FMF exhaust on, he now stays pretty close to me :rock when we trail ride. As fast as his suspension will let him ride it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts