YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I'm seeing if anyone is running a FMF 4.1 with power bomb. stock filter with no lid... that could possibly help me out with a map. I have a two brother juice box pro that I got for free and plan on getting a vortex for next season. But for the rest of this season this is gunna be my set up...

I'm using the two brother full exhaust with stock filter no lid map. and tweaked it a little.. I don't have much of a bog but it pops at cruising speeds and decel and once its warmed up it likes to stall when coming off idle.. like just moving the quad. I race motocross and have no issues while on the track with the stall or bog. but can barly make it to the track without starting 5 times.

my understanding Power-commander maps with work so seeing if anyone can help me out.

new to efi world. my last quad was a carb model. But I will say. I know the tuning aspects of EFI from cars and such (why I want a vortex)

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2020 YFZ 450 with fmf 4.1 and tried the megabomb with a new power commander v stock filter with lid on. tried 3 borthers tune you tried and 3 others no luck. mine dies if i give it throttle other times it would be fine. i took all of it off run 4.1 with my factory header. I have a powerbomb but not tried it yet. mine pops just on decel a little with 4.1 and factory header. It even popped on decel when it had full factory exhaust.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 2020 YFZ 450 with fmf 4.1 and tried the megabomb with a new power commander v stock filter with lid on. tried 3 borthers tune you tried and 3 others no luck. mine dies if i give it throttle other times it would be fine. i took all of it off run 4.1 with my factory header. I have a powerbomb but not tried it yet. mine pops just on decel a little with 4.1 and factory header. It even popped on decel when it had full factory exhaust.
Hello,

I also have a fmf megabomb 4.1 exhaust line, K&N air filter with convercle. I also have the autotune to refine as well as possible, but I don't know which map I used initially on dynojet. (yoshi, twobrothers etc ...?)
can someone please help me?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,

I also have a fmf megabomb 4.1 exhaust line, K&N air filter with convercle. I also have the autotune to refine as well as possible, but I don't know which map I used initially on dynojet. (yoshi, twobrothers etc ...?)
can someone please help me?
I ended up taking megabomb off put a powerbomb on with tune i ended up having dealer put on the PC5. It runs flawless now, craziest thing i ever saw lol. Going to remove the AIS on it next hopeful doing that does screw something up lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
I ended up taking megabomb off put a powerbomb on with tune i ended up having dealer put on the PC5. It runs flawless now, craziest thing i ever saw lol. Going to remove the AIS on it next hopeful doing that does screw something up lol
hello Mxracer334ky,

thank you very much for your answer, but i'm not quite sure what is the dealer and the AIS please? could you send me your map please? I am on the French island in the Indian Ocean, I am not likely to compete LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts