YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, finally got my exhaust for my quad! Full system, power bomb header. Running a wiseco fuel programmer for the moment. couldn't thank Kilroy enough for selling me his exhaust at an awesome price! The exhaust sounds great, looks amazing and makes the quad run so much better. The bottom end power is insane. I prefer this exhaust over my friends HMF competition series, he just has a slip on but has GYTR head and i feel like my quad runs right with his, maybe even better. Since there aren't many pics and no videos ill post some for you guys! 8)

Attachments

·
Registered
613 Posts
Looks awesome! I just got the Factory 4.1 and Megabomb but wont see it for a few more days. I'm glad you posted this cause I was wondering what the difference was between the Factory 4.1 that I have and the RCT.. If you might know :)

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks awesome! I just got the Factory 4.1 and Megabomb but wont see it for a few more days. I'm glad you posted this cause I was wondering what the difference was between the Factory 4.1 that I have and the RCT.. If you might know :)

Thanks
Thanks! and I'm not really sure whats different besides obviously the looks. Anodized blue, and carbon end cap. the silencer has a different shape than the normal 4.1 which probably allows for more packing so its a little quieter, but other than that I'm not sure whats different. someone else on here may know

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Right on. There's already enough people out there to make us look bad. It's one thing to go out and have a good time, but it sucks when people go out and are purposely obnoxious. No need to give the opposition any ammo.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.