YFZ Central banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took a jump today an landed kinda hard on one front wheel an the damn thing blew right in the side wall, oh well i guess ill just ride another day!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Let me guess! You still have the stock tires and it was a front. I'm feeling like it was the right tire if your sitting on it. Im also guessing it was a half an inch below the tread.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That happened to me my first weekend out had to leave a day early. F*%cking sucks. There is about a 3/4 inch section below the tread above the actual side wall if you push on it, it feels paper thin. Yamahas race tires. One set per race. Great if you ride for Yamaha.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Heinriken@Nov 16 2003, 01:35 AM
Let me guess! You still have the stock tires and it was a front. I'm feeling like it was the right tire if your sitting on it. Im also guessing it was a half an inch below the tread.
yes, that happen to mee!!!!!!! 8|

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.....that's it u nailed that one, i pluged it today ganna go try it, hope it works,one race tire are right :yfz

·
Registered
264 Posts
I got a tube from a local dealer $12.00. It got me by until I figured out what kind of tires I wanted. To tell you the truth I could'nt even tell there was a tube in it, even on the street at 70mph

1 - 6 of 6 Posts