YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do guys think this graphic kit would look on a blue yfz, im pretty sure they dont make it for a blue one

·
Registered
773 Posts
Probably fine. bick has blue/silver graphics on his white plastic and it looks killer - and all that coming from a guy who doesn't like graphics.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Zeller,
I just bought a blue YFZ and have had the same thoughts. My white with the blue graphics turned out better than I thought. (thanks Selector) It's a solid graphic (GYT-R makes them a solid piece that is the same size the plastic panel it goes on) so it may need trimmed so it doesn't look weird.

Bick

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
To bad they don't make a silver w/ white for the blue bikes. It looks so good, I'd actually consider it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That does look good Bick, i like the flame graphics because they're not to much, there is one company that makes flame graphics but there is just too many flames for me.

·
Registered
503 Posts
glad to hear the gyt-r has the clear backing. i had looked at it but wsn't sure if it did or not. the other flame one on the market is made by kandkatv.com and looks killer. i'm tossed between those two and the kissing girl one from skinindustries.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts