YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here gonna be there....... If some of you dont know about it check out ixcracing.com and check their schedule out for locations and times. They also have a forum on there. Their events are always a blast and well put together. So hope to see some of you all there.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IXCR Round 1 will be this weekend. Now 5 days away.. Any one interested just hit up their website. They have GPS coordinates and an address for the race.. The bikes start at 10 and quads at 1. It will be an awesome race and in a great location to have some fun..

If you have any questions about this series feel free to let me know and then I will try to help you out as much as possible.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I just got word that the race has been postponed.. So no racing this weekend for us.... But i think that some of us are going to travel out to the Badlands on sunday and do some riding if anyone is interested. Im trying to get some of the guys to set up a time and all that then we will go from there. But ill try to keep yall filled in...

And thanks for the GL anyways although i wont be needing it this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts