YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look I do get my quad dirty lol.

Anyways this was my first race ever. I wish the photographer would have gotten pics of me jumping the big table top. I was the only guy in my class clearing it :mhihi:

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Noice pics brotha!!

I saw you got the helmet you wanted, looks nice man. Lookin good out the Chance keep it up.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
sweet pics man

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE (Misstify @ Feb 9 2009, 10:01 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744373
Aww, look at you.

Looking good out there. :clap:[/b]
lol well how did I know you would like them haha jk.

Thanks

QUOTE (CADWELL @ Feb 9 2009, 10:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744381
Noice pics brotha!!

I saw you got the helmet you wanted, looks nice man. Lookin good out the Chance keep it up.[/b]
Yah man I had to order it lol, Its really comfortable something I did not really expect. Plus no one has it yet really so Im unique. Thanks Chris Im trying. I have alot of stuff I need to work on but I can only get better

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (brapwithit @ Feb 9 2009, 10:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744387
What track is this at? And is that a flat bill helmet...how kick ass is that![/b]
cycle ranch mx, in Floresville tx. about 20 miles from San Antonio. Its an awesome track, from what I hear one of the best in texas.

Yup sure is, I felt cool wearing it lol

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (LittleMissE @ Feb 9 2009, 10:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744391
Great pictures. Looks like you were enjoying yourself out there. Are you planning on racing again?[/b]
I had a blast, I am super competitive though so sometimes I dont have as much fun as I should lol

Yup I sure am, this was our season opener

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (brapwithit @ Feb 9 2009, 08:17 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744395
You going to race TQRA this year? I think they start this weekend at Village Creek if Im not mistaken.[/b]
There you go Chance, dive in head first man lol..

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I might make a race or two in the tqra, but I'm planning on making all of the gcqra because they are closer to home

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks bro,

It could have been better, but I made a few mistakes and my thumb cramped up, which is why i ordered a new carb spring today lol.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Cool pictures!! That track looks like a lot of fun, looks like good dirt.

I've got to ask, and it'll probably make me look like a d!ck but oh well................................What's the deal with the flat bill helmet? I understand it's supposed to look like the flat bill hats, but that's retarded as hell too!! Maybe I'm just old and even older fashioned, but flat bill hats look like Rowdy's ass to me. :strokin: :mhihi:

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol I personally dont wear flat billed hats, mainly because its really just not my look. But I like how the helmet looks, and its something that I havent seen before so I got it.

Its cool that you dont like it grant, you'd most likely be behind me anyways lol, jk

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
LOL, I'm glad you understand Chance. :clap:

QUOTE (Stix1107 @ Feb 9 2009, 09:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=744435
But I like how the helmet looks, and its something that I havent seen before so I got it.

Its cool that you dont like it grant, you'd most likely be behind me anyways lol, jk[/b]
If you like the helmet, then that's all that matters. Me and my opinion don't me chit!

And you're probably right, I'm usually so far behind that sometimes I get confused and start thinking I'm winning. :mhihi:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts