YFZ Central banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


For more pictures and details, click the link below:
http://www.mansellracing.com/rpm/A-Arms.aspx

For more information and ordering, contact Troy with RPM @ 928-771-9363. Tell him Brit Mansell sent you and let him know that you want the good price. He will hook you up with a deal.


thanks,
.brit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
570 Posts
:O Looks pretty good. I'm wondering how the pricing is compared to other after-market arms. I'm not digging the stickers on them though :|
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They are long travel.

If you call Jeremy @ RPM and mention that you saw them on YFZCentral and, he'll do chrome uppers, powdercoated bottoms, chrome tie rods, and brake lines for $1200. If you tell him that I sent you, he'll do even better than that, though.


thanks,
.brit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Get some pics of them on the bike. I wanna see them. What shocks are you running with them. also, are those +2, +2.5, or +3?

They look sweet i think!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
676 Posts
Originally posted by Brit Mansell@Jan 17 2004, 07:47 AM
They are long travel.

If you call Jeremy @ RPM and mention that you saw them on YFZCentral and, he'll do chrome uppers, powdercoated bottoms, chrome tie rods, and brake lines for $1200. If you tell him that I sent you, he'll do even better than that, though.


thanks,
.brit
Shoot for that price he better do something more :uhoh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Originally posted by OutlawEX+Jan 19 2004, 10:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (OutlawEX @ Jan 19 2004, 10:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Brit Mansell@Jan 17 2004, 07:47 AM
They are long travel.

If you call Jeremy @ RPM and mention that you saw them on YFZCentral and, he'll do chrome uppers, powdercoated bottoms, chrome tie rods, and brake lines for $1200. If you tell him that I sent you, he'll do even better than that, though.


thanks,
.brit
Shoot for that price he better do something more :uhoh [/b][/quote]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
id rather hav the red shocks :lol ... j/j.... arms look good man!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Feb 17 2004, 01:57 PM
id rather hav the red shocks :lol ... j/j.... arms look good man!!!
Hey!!! Don't knock my red shocks. Those things are the most trick shocks I've ever seen. You wouldn't believe the performance gains over stock. :D


.brit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Brit Mansell+Feb 17 2004, 04:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Brit Mansell @ Feb 17 2004, 04:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Feb 17 2004, 01:57 PM
id rather hav the red shocks :lol ... j/j.... arms look good man!!!
Hey!!! Don't knock my red shocks. Those things are the most trick shocks I've ever seen. You wouldn't believe the performance gains over stock. :D


.brit [/b][/quote]
ehh.... they look a little too soft for my likings :lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by YFZ_53+Feb 17 2004, 02:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ_53 @ Feb 17 2004, 02:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Brit [email protected] 17 2004, 04:13 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53
@Feb 17 2004, 01:57 PM
id rather hav the red shocks :lol ... j/j.... arms look good man!!!

Hey!!! Don't knock my red shocks. Those things are the most trick shocks I've ever seen. You wouldn't believe the performance gains over stock. :D


.brit
ehh.... they look a little too soft for my likings :lol[/b][/quote]
You just have to be really precise about your front wheel placement on the landings of the larger tripple jumps on the track. Other than that, my red shocks are great.

:woo


.brit
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top