YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few buddies and I will be doing our first dune trip to Little Sahara in April. I am curious what are some things that we should have for our quads besides tires and flags.What tools should we bring? Stuff for camping? Anything would be helpful because this is our first trip. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So still no replies but should I get a K&N Filter with a pre-filter? what things are a must simple stuff like that any help thanks!!

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
I was told don't drink the water, bring your drinking water. Also if you're bringing a camper/motorhome, make sure the water tanks are full. They have water hookups at some of the camping spots, but the guy I got my spot from said that on big weekends when a lot of people are there that sometimes the water system can't keep up if a lot of people are using it at once. So if you have your water tank full, you'll at least be able to get a shower.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks good info. As far as keeping the sand out my air filter def. run a prefilter anything else I should do to prep my quad kinda new to the sport switched from snowmobiling to quad this winter.

·
Registered
938 Posts
as far a pre filter, run some of your moms panty house over your filter, thatll keep the sand off it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts