YFZ Central banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I live in Oregon and recently got into riding after never being able to live out this experience as a teenager.Im pretty novice but have been lurking around here long enough that I think I was able to put together a parts order. Let me know if I can fill in any gaps etc.

I don’t want to get into internals or suspension mods at the moment such as a-arms, elka shocks, extended swing arms erc. I’m sure I’ll dive down that rabbit hole eventually but if theres anything small I can add to this let me know!

*pic for attention, this was a few weeks ago at Winchester. Parts are in the mail, I’ll send some follow up pics

2016 YFZ450R SE

Monster Big Bore Monster Pipe

TokyoMods Vortex ECU

FCI Intake w/high performance box/AIS Delete

38 Motorsports breather box

Precision Racing Shock/Vibe Handlebar Clamps

Renthal Fatbar 36

ASV F4 Clutch/Break Levers

ODI Rogue lock-on Grips (130mm)

Renthal handlebar cover

Renthal sprocket set 14/38

DID E20 ERT3 Gold/Gold Racing Chain

Campbell Innovations Sprocket guard

8 paddle Hauler Extremes/Mohawks

Glann innovations case saver

E brake block of plate

Speed censor block off plate

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
83 Posts
Hey everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to read my post! I live in Oregon and recently got into riding after never being able to live out this experience as a teenager.Im pretty novice but have been lurking around here long enough that I think I was able to put together a parts order. Let me know if I can fill in any gaps etc.

I don’t want to get into internals or suspension mods at the moment such as a-arms, elka shocks, extended swing arms erc. I’m sure I’ll dive down that rabbit hole eventually but if theres anything small I can add to this let me know!

*pic for attention, this was a few weeks ago at Winchester. Parts are in the mail, I’ll send some follow up pics

2016 YFZ450R SE

Monster Big Bore Monster Pipe

TokyoMods Vortex ECU

FCI Intake w/high performance box/AIS Delete

38 Motorsports breather box

Precision Racing Shock/Vibe Handlebar Clamps

Renthal Fatbar 36

ASV F4 Clutch/Break Levers

ODI Rogue lock-on Grips (130mm)

Renthal handlebar cover

Renthal sprocket set 14/38

DID E20 ERT3 Gold/Gold Racing Chain

Campbell Innovations Sprocket guard

8 paddle Hauler Extremes/Mohawks

Glann innovations case saver

E brake block of plate

Speed censor block off plate
I love the yellow / white / black scheme on your bike!
As mentioned in a previous post, I just got out on my first ride this past weekend and I have essentially everything you ordered with a few other minor additions (Rox Risers, Pro Taper Clutch Perch, etc.). The quad ran really strong with the Big 3 but I was limited because of the terrain which was nasty ruts, bolders and massive chunks of hard dirt. Thankfully however, I had the Precision Elite Stabilizer and I adjusted it to match the terrain and it made a world of difference. I said it before and I'll say it 100 more times, the Precision Elite Stabilizer is the best mod on my quad!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts