YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yup Yup....now it's on to the modifications...... Currently I've taken off the head lights, and tail light, and the parking brake. I may remove the pea shooter, and the air box lid, but I am at 5000+ feet elevation, and I don't want to mess with it to much since it's going under the knife in about 3 weeks. In the next pictures it will look mighty different :lol :lol

Got the GYTR HUBS on it too.....

Here are my 2 quads (the YFZ, and the 400ex) along with Crazie's Z400 all piled into a 12 foot trailer. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crazie said "hey.....and NO"

Sure add my pics to member gallery.

The hubs were 490.00 OTD. I like the looks of these way more than the stock yamaha hubs.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
490? :eek: Ya coulda gotten these for cheaper...
http://www.yfzcentral.com/suspension.htm

Oh well, still nice lookin!!!!

Those are 399.99......for just the front hubs.

I got all 4(Front and rear) for actually 460.00, but had to pay like 30.00 bucks tax so.....my OTD price was around 490.00.

That's one of the cheapest deals I could find on all 4 hubs :wink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
i was wondering if you could take a picture with the front ends of the yfz and the z400 facing eachother just to get a feel of how much wider the yfz is. All three quads look great, but blue seems to always be the best.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually we did measure. Centerline of the left tire, to centerline of the right tire on the Z400 was about 35.5 inches. Centerline of the left tire, to centerline of the right tire on the YFZ was 37 inches. My YFZ is 1.5 inches wider than his Z400. I feel that is the best way to get an accurate measurement of the width of a quad when you need a comparison, cause it doesn't allow for tire flex, or eyeball measuring. We will try to take some more pictures.........

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
VERY VERY NICE! But you forget an important part, you never said how you liked it? How was it when you rode it?
That's because I haven't rode it yet (unless you count turning the quad around to load it in my trailer)

·
Registered
467 Posts
Yup Yup....now it's on to the modifications...... Currently I've taken off the head lights, and tail light, and the parking brake. I may remove the pea shooter, and the air box lid, but I am at 5000+ feet elevation, and I don't want to mess with it to much since it's going under the knife in about 3 weeks.  In the next pictures it  will look mighty different :lol :lol

what are you doin to it in 3 weeks?

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm not saying just yet. But if your at the Motogrande race this saturday, I'll talk to you then. :wink:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Glad to hear everything worked out and you got your quad, i got mine last sunday from cochise and they delivered it to my door in phoenix, thanks again for the info

1 - 20 of 21 Posts