YFZ Central banner

FINALLY GOT TO SEE THE trx450r!

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  YFZinJay 
#1 ·
AND I`M NOT SKEERED! didn`t impress me. :| looked like an EX with unfinished street bike lights.i got paid $100.00 to look at : YFZ,TRX,LTZ and the KFX.of course the YFZ got props and the sukzuki kawasuki were bounced right from the get go. :lol they drilled me on the yfz and trx it was a survey about styling of new model atv`s.i told the guy the yfz looks the best from behind and it is a good thing cause that`s all the owners of these other quads are gonna see of the YFZ! :rock he was a suited corporate guy that don`t ride , he cracked a smile. :re i honestly think honda threw this thing together when yamaha dropped the YFZ!

#2 ·
dude where r u doin this? i would gladly give my opinion for $100 extra dollars..... :lol but did u get to see it in action or nething?

#4 ·
i wish sumone would see one in action..... i dnt know to wait on this thing or get the YFZ....... lol........ i wish i knew how good the R (450) is gunna be

#6 ·
i have a feeling it was put on by honda. :disgust they kinda only focused their questions to me on the YFZ and the TRX the zuki and kawi i think were fillers?? :| it was an independent survey though.it was the 2nd coolest survey i have done(my wife and i do several a year).the best one i did was getting paid to drink beer! :rock ;) :woo

#7 ·
I really like the new 450 Honda, I think it looks really good. I'm glad I didn't wait for it, now that i have my YFZ I can ride all fall and into winter when I would have been waiting.

that being said, you guys should really stop hating and be glad our sport is back to the point where multiple companies are producing high performance sport/race quads again.

#8 ·
If the honda is better that will improve things. If it is worse that will DEFINITELY improve things! Honda is cracking the whip if they are STILL TAKING SURVEYS~!

THIS IS FOR HONDA!

DEAR SIRS:
YOU COULD HAVE A CHANCE AT THE YAMAHA IF YOU DO THESE THINGS:

Put your full blown cr 450 motor in there with no tune downs!
(If you dont do this you will be toast)
PUT AFTERMARKET OPTION from the factory where you can buy them with +2+1 A-ARMS ALREADY ON IT and +2 INCH SWINGARM and TRIPLE RATE SHOCK OTION and add a sixth gerar.

If you do this you will beat the yamaha in every test and you will sell a million, and then Yamaha will have to make the options avbaialable too, and I will trade mine in on a new yamaha!

YES!
(CHROME PLASTIC SHOULD BE ON THE SPECIALY OPTION to BLIND THE COMPETITORS BEHIND YOU.

THANK YOU
Sincerely,
a YAMAHA owner.

This is to the riders at YFZcentral:

Hey guys lets enjoy this, encourage haonda and hope they sell a lot of them. You certainly dont want to be racing against YAMAHAS at the TRACK DO YOU? You wnat to WIN SOMETIMES dont you?
THINK A LITTLE BIT.

#10 ·
Originally posted by Dill@Sep 22 2003, 05:20 PM
I really like the new 450 Honda, I think it looks really good. I'm glad I didn't wait for it, now that i have my YFZ I can ride all fall and into winter when I would have been waiting.

that being said, you guys should really stop hating and be glad our sport is back to the point where multiple companies are producing high performance sport/race quads again.
i`m not a hater. i`m still just a little steamed that it took honda this long to bring this out and i feel a little chapped :angry that was all they could do?? :wtf . i used to "ride red" until i woke up a smelled the 2 stroke. i beleive the banshee was one of the best quads made until the YFZ came out. i`ve owned a 400ex(still do actually just got a friend making payments on it) and it was a big red turd. i felt like i was robbed when i sold the shee for the 400ex.even after every bolt on available it was still a turd.(you can polish a turd but it`s still a turd) .don`t get me wrong it is reliable as hell. IMHO i think it`s an excellent quad for my wife or my son when he turns 12. but for anyone with a competitive spirit it`s just too fuc#ing slow! and as far as the TRX goes my personal opinion is it is ugly.and all the questions they were asking were only about the looks of it. not one question was made referring to performance.(never got to even start it. :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.