YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many of you guys would be interested in a few hood designs for the yfz i am going to make the hoods out of fiberglass ther in process of bein built right now i am going to make a flat hood and one with a scoop like the quad tech but will be a totally different design , get back to me on what u guys think

·
Registered
362 Posts
dont make it look bulky like quad techs and dont make it look bad... kinda general but hey, what ever helps. lol

·
Registered
68 Posts
i will buy about 5 of them, & sell lots more, if u make them like doug eichners hood he had when he rode the laegers bike way back, the first quad tech hoods looked the same way,ellis had some,i still have a few! make it a little smaller to fit the fender,& you would have to cut the center out to get more air to the radiator,its just my opinion of what would look good!

·
Registered
41 Posts
fibe industries alraedy makes a carbon fiber hood for the yfz it look cool..........but they only make it in flat....i think the 250r style with the scoop would be reallycool.....if you make one like that i got to see...i might by one too......

how long are you going to be becouse im bout ready to order the fibe industrie one..

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am not sure, not long the flat one will be done very soon and the one with the scoop a lil later the one that i am making will look like the fibe but itll be white and then you can get it painted i could also make it in carbon fiber the one in fiberglass will we cheaper and the one in carbon fiber a lil more i will beat quad techs prices

·
Registered
41 Posts
just pm me with some pic when you get it done..........
i want to see a carbon fiber or fiber glass 250r style scoop for the yfz bad........make one quick man i got to see lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i decided to make a naca duct air scoop for the yfz and i will also make a flat one the naca duct will be done soo i will have pics a lil later on

1 - 9 of 9 Posts