YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i made up my mind on wich pipe to get sence thunder alley will build me a good mx ;pipe. i need to know a number there and a web site would be great!

just wanted to ask people that have one how good they are. good for mx? because anyone can take an ids supertrap n cut it down then put tc so theres nothing like a nice custom pipe

o ya and how much does a full thunder alley cost?

all help willl be appreciated

·
Registered
319 Posts
He can build you a pipe for whever you want the power, I wish people wouldnt get this feeling that you need a 5" silencer to have an mx pipe. Just call bob up, his number is : Thunder Alley
1010 East Lacey Blvd.
Hanford, Ca 93230
(559) 584-8109
BOB MURRAY, Owner
Cell (559) 707-7325
Tell him you want an mx pipe, if sound is an issue and so on, he can quiet the pipe down, the tc will go 120db or so, not much lower. A full system bare mild steel is 350.00.. that is without spark arrestor, or ceramic coatings, I personally havent seen any rust form on mine, I ride it, clean it real good (hi pressure on the pipe to knock dirt off) then spray wd 40 on the header/megaphone, and outlet, and viola, scotch brite will quickly clean up and hard to clean area's. I love this pipe, its much stronger mid-top than my sparks was, and to me my sparks felt stronger than the hmf, so you cant go wrong.. Plus he can build it to produce power were YOU! want it :) :rock

1 - 3 of 3 Posts