YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics and below will be the measurements.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Measurements are point to point.

I then smoothed everything out and made the points rounded.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Back side...

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Thanks a lot Pahrump!!!! Sounds good!!! That is the cut I will be doing! :rock

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
does that cut give any lift when jumping?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats the cut that im going with for sure!!! :rock :yfz

·
Registered
214 Posts
You don't need to measure. Just lay the tape ad if they look good by eye than cut the friggin things... Thats how I did mine and they look perfect...

I like the back thou... does the back now feel really unstable, does it flop around on the trailer if sitting sideways...

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by Str8Wicked@Feb 20 2004, 08:25 AM

I like the back thou... does the back now feel really unstable, does it flop around on the trailer if sitting sideways...
THe back does not really move that much, but the only reason I cut the back was to clear the kicker.

But I did itake the lower brackets off the other side also.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump+Feb 20 2004, 09:29 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pahrump @ Feb 20 2004, 09:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Str8Wicked@Feb 20 2004, 08:25 AM

THe back does not really move that much, but the only reason I cut the back was to clear the kicker.

But I did itake the lower brackets off the other side also. [/b][/quote]
The main reason i like it is that it looks more like a Duner with the rear cut as well as the front....

I cut my fronts right away but wasn't sure about the back.. Love the way they look thou....

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
yo pahrump...... watd u do w/ the bracket the was at the bottom of the fenders? it holds up the radiator too :what

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I had the same problem with that @#[email protected]#$% sticker. :angry Taking those stupid warning labels off was easier then that sticker.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I have the same problem with that sticker, so UI just covered it up with another sticker.
But back to topic, that front fender cut looks sick, thats how im thinking of cutting mine.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I was able to get the sticker off with a little hard work. I'm doing the Pahrump cut as well. Don't tell Pahrump 8| , we don't want him to start getting a big head or anything.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Feb 28 2004, 03:59 PM
yo pahrump...... watd u do w/ the bracket the was at the bottom of the fenders? it holds up the radiator too :what
Trey, take the bolts out of the bracket at the bottom and then toss the bracket. Put the bolts that go through the radiator back in though as they do hold it in like you said.

And yes that sticker is a biotch, I just kinda forgot about it until yall said something, guess I am gonna have to get it off now.

After everyone does their cuts lets see some pics, I am cutting my rears tommorrow I think.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump+Feb 28 2004, 10:01 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pahrump @ Feb 28 2004, 10:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Feb 28 2004, 03:59 PM
yo pahrump...... watd u do w/ the bracket the was at the bottom of the fenders?  it holds up the radiator too :what
Trey, take the bolts out of the bracket at the bottom and then toss the bracket. Put the bolts that go through the radiator back in though as they do hold it in like you said. [/b][/quote]
i am such an idiot :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
here ya go... gotta take off the .orig :rock

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Originally posted by procircut 200@Feb 28 2004, 11:32 PM
i got bored so i drew on ur picture pahrump

Take the "orig.jpg" out for images on imagestation... Fixed it for ya...

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
YFZ_53, you just beat me too it...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts