YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i put my fci intake on yesterday with the airbox. it went on hard and i dont want to make it be that hard when i clean my airbox. which is very often. any suggestion to make it easier.

the performane is great from the fci, i put that on with a full hmf and wow that made a big change from stock. its jetted 175 main, 48 pilot, and 2.5 turns of the fuel mixture screw from the bottom, nvcq needle on the 3rd clip from the bottom.

another question is, is it ok to run it without the lid, any problems with that. i know if its real muddy or wet not to run it

·
Super Moderator
3,155 Posts
You can cut the back of the box and it will make it easier to put the filter on. I never run a lid.( not pics of my bike)
[attachment=5602:eek:penairbox.jpg]
[attachment=5603:eek:pen.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
yfz450r 2009
11 Posts
i put my fci intake on yesterday with the airbox. it went on hard and i dont want to make it be that hard when i clean my airbox. which is very often. any suggestion to make it easier.

the performane is great from the fci, i put that on with a full hmf and wow that made a big change from stock. its jetted 175 main, 48 pilot, and 2.5 turns of the fuel mixture screw from the bottom, nvcq needle on the 3rd clip from the bottom.

another question is, is it ok to run it without the lid, any problems with that. i know if its real muddy or wet not to run it
Did it gain a lot of power with the exhaust and intake?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts