YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planing to install FCI What is the difference between 9-14 and 15+.

my bike is 2014 so which one should I go with.

also does it really worth it compared to stock filter. now I have dasa and vortex with oem filter

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
Yes it’s worth it. Order one for a 2015 and newer it will be work on yours. Adding it with a dyno tune you should be able to gain a couple hp

·
Registered
21 Posts
Planing to install FCI What is the difference between 9-14 and 15+.

my bike is 2014 so which one should I go with.

also does it really worth it compared to stock filter. now I have dasa and vortex with oem filter
I just installed the FCI on my 16. I’ve had race machines my entire life and have ran the pro flow with uni... I saw all the hype about the FCI and pulled the trigger.
I can’t speak to the “power” it makes, but I know the design is trash! The air box it comes with is a joke, and it’s a nightmare to install. And I’ve worked with my hands my entire life!
I rode the quad in my yard after I put the vortex, dasa Shorty, and FCI on, and obviously it was a lot lot faster... but the first thing that ran through my head is that I bet the pro flow woulda done the same damn thing, and been so much easier to install.

it’s not that I’m unhappy with the FCI, I just feel uneasy about the design and hope nothing comes apart from the throttle body without me knowing!
make your own decision but if you do pull the trigger on the FCI, let me know how that install goes lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts