YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!!
So finally ordered and got my EFI and DASA full exaughst system for my new 2020 yfz450r se. Now gona get a full air filter with box system. (Bike is all stock as of right now)

Would just like your guyses opinion on witch one is better? Or if its fine with the stock air system and put a UNI filter on it and call it a day.
I need help with this and yall are the best I could ask. Thank you in advance for any help.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
California all they really care if it is public place like USFS forest if they check for a spark arrestor

Is a spark arrestor main thing.
If they feel like going by the book is a USFS approved muffler and spark arrestor. ( i could be wrong about the approved muffler part)Yoshimura has an official USFS approved spark arrestor label on the muffler.
Also if it is obnoxious loud they can hassle you. Depends where you ride mostly.

In the desert dunes in califonia legally spark arrestor is technically required but you wont get checked 99.9 percent of the time who cares there. Ive never been cheked there.

But USFS trails THEY WILL LOOK INTO THE END OF THE MUFFLER. And mayb look for a USFS approved label if a rookie usfs guy that didnt get any from lady and hassle you.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
By the way the whole emmisions thing in CA is dumb. Its not like they gonna look for my vortex ecu and say yeah we got him for aftermarket ecu.
OR THAT QUAD OVER THERE HAS BIGGER JETS.

MAIN THING IS SPARK ARRESTOR AND HOW LOUD IT IS. Only on places that require sparkys. Stick to a red gas can too if possible. SOME OLD FAT LADY NOT EVEN RIDING OR HIKING OR ANYTHING WALKED TO MY TRAILER AND DID THE WHOLE CA DEMOCRAT SPEECH

"THAT IS NOT AN APPROVED CA SPILL PROOF GAS CAN" i was leaving so it dont matter.

so watch out for snitches.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Also its a red sticker OHV quad (CALIFORNIA THING) . KNOW THE LAWS WHERE YOU RIDE OR YOU RISK A HEAVY FINE.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Also its a red sticker OHV quad (CALIFORNIA THING) . KNOW THE LAWS WHERE YOU RIDE OR YOU RISK A HEAVY FINE.

I hate this California bullshit red sticker and emissions their fucken toys at the end of the day why the **** do they care so bad.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Wats even more dumb 2015s and older i believe are green stikered.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
The trails i ride are labeled green sticker route. So dumb.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
And get ready for this one LOL. IF you Colorado guys or AZ guys wana ride in CA Legally you must get an out of state permit to legally ride in CA TO AVOID A TICKET, and if that was a red sticker bike or quad in CA its ok to ride out Of season because technically it has no red sticker issued to it, BUT THE CA RESIDENTS CANNOT LEGALLY RIDE OUT OF SEASON EVEN THEY THE ONES PAYING REG FEES. SO THE WHOLE SYSTEM IS MESSED UP.

DONT GET CAUGHT !!! GO EARLY LIKE AT 5 AM AND BOUNCE LIKE AT 9 AM AND HOPE NO ONE IS THERE WAITING FOR YOU.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts