YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have a 1 week special I can get on Flexx Bars only if we can order 5- 10 of them. Its a group buy im trying to do withour ATV club. They are running $230 a piece. They normally run about $330. I can order any bend etc. This will run until March 3rd 2009 or so. Feel free to PM me or Call Me at 845-932-8260 - JT

P.S. I already have 2 ordered so we need 3 more.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im not exactly a dealer but im on there Pro Sponsorship level and I did some product reviews and project builds for some atv sites. I contacted them yesterday to do this for my atv club but i need more to get it done. - JT

·
Registered
261 Posts
Im game as long as i can buy it under my own terms. Which means i dont have to send you the money, then wait for you to order them and have them sent to me. Not trying to make things complicated, i just dont exactly feel comfortable sending a few hundred dollars to someone thousands of miles away.

But no lie, i have been wanting some flexx bars and for 230 for a new set. Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dustin, sorry i dont have the $230 to lay out, this is a group buy being done through NYATVOnline.com. I understand fraud concerns etc. If your not comfortable I totally understand. I knew it wouldnt be simple at all getting people to do it but I got the offer so i put it out on a few sites - JT

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm down as long as I can here some more details on the actual purchase and if I can get them fairly quick, not 2 months- I may even do 2 sets

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Basically If I can get an order of 5 - 10 bars or more I can get them at $230 plus shipping. Its $100 savings. The catch is I dont have the $ to lay out for everyone and bars ship to our office then I ship to everyone else. I know it sounds weird but thats the catches. Below is some info about my self etc. That everyone can look into.

To everyone,
I totally understand and I actually have no way to prove its not a scam except to view my profile and read some of the past posts i have on here etc. I have met a lot of the guys here personally at quadfest, glamis etc. I am sponsored by PinkRibbonRiders.com and ride for there Charity. I own NYATVOnline.com I am on the board for SCATVNY.com and also a Region 3 Delegate for NYSORVA (New York State Off Road Vehicle Assc) you can google them and look me up on the Contact Page: Joseph Tinari. My Blog for riding is at http://nyatvonline.com/blog2/ Thats about all I can do as far as proof. Youtube Channel also is www.youtube.com/teamfas I also own Quadtrips.com and Glamistrips.com If you look up annual glamis trip east coast on here you will see some feedback with guys that have delt with me Sorry I cant provide more guys but my direct atv office line is 845-932-8260 - JT

·
Registered
193 Posts
crap need help. What's the differencequad lol. . .Never mind found out but what would anybody recommend the Moto's are 32" wide where is the Quad's are 31" and does anybody know how tall the stock handlebars are, like my YZF are 88mm

·
Registered
261 Posts
I dont mean you order all the bars and then we pay you. I could understand not have 1000-2000 dollars laying around.

Heres my idea. Couldnt you set up some sort of situation with them, and have them give you a secured number, we call, over the phone, state our name, that we are calling about the group buy from YFZCentral and give the confirmation number. That way, we order under our own terms, send them the money via CC and everything is all good.

If we can do something like that, if you PM me the number, ill call today and order mine. If you can PM b4 12pm EST

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dustin, I just got spoke to them they called me, I can only get 5 bars and actually YZ jorge was last one. Since Im not a dealer They told me I cant set up group buys - JT

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just a lil FYI if anyone is wanting these in a hurry. Fasst Flexx is like 4-5 weeks backed up! NO JOKE! I ordered mine the beginning of February and they still haven't even shipped from Fasst Flexx yet!! If you're wanting some in a hurry, I'd suggest buying a pair of the forum instead. Once they actually ship, it'll be about 6 weeks from the time I ordered until I receive them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts