YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For anyone whose interested, I signed on with fasst Co. as a dealer, and picked up some sets of their Flexx Bars. I slapped a set on my bike, and did a mini test of them just around the neighborhood, and was surprised to actually feel a difference in the lack of vibe coming from the bars (previous bars were Tag T2). Fasst Co. says the harder they are pushed, the better they work. I'll write up a more detailed review when I get out next, but so far I'm impressed.

The new edition of dirtwheels also has a product review write up on them as well. I usually take what DW has to say with a grain of salt, but in this case I have to say that I agree with them.

If anyone is interested in more info or pricing on these Flexx Bars, feel free to PM me for details.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
Just by looking at the the design of the bars itself it, everything looks like it would would work very well and eliminate ALOT of vibration. thanks Velocity, now send me a PM on your "SPECIAL" pricing for YFZ members!!

:lol

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Everyone is different, but it was totally worth it to me, I'm not going to ride with anything else from now on - that includes the brand new tag T2 still new in the box I got which will now go up for sale.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does the kit come w/ everything needed to convert from stock (clamps, etc) or are there certain prerequisites? I also heard they are adjustable (height)...is this true? Thanks!

I'm starting to cave!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
I met Dana Creech and got to watch him ride and he swears by them. I am going ot get me some too. I will look you up velocity.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KGB - good to see someone from the "ghetto," I'll get you set when you're ready.

Dreux - the kit does not come with a clamp, although we could get you one if you want/need it. You will need a clamp set for the 1 1/8" fatty bars, not the normal 7/8" clamp. The bars come in two heights, the "quad" bar which is taller - adds about an inch in height, and the "motorcross" height which is lower than stock. There are also two degrees of sweep - 14 degrees which is stock Yamaha, and 12 degrees (little straighter).

The Motorcross bend with 12 degree sweeps are the same as say a Tag CR hi set up, straighter and lower than stock. That's what I have and like it a lot - its also the most popular set up.

Kit comes with Flexx bars, harder and softer disks to adjust stiffness of bars, extra bolts, and a bar pad w/cover.

·
Registered
91 Posts
WILL HAND GAURDS WORK WITH THESE?

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fasst Co. does make hand guards to work with these bars - but I believe you need to use theirs, I don't think you can use just anyones - I could be wrong though.....

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a pair of high rise flexx bars and they are awesome. I have the 12 degree bend and i am looking for the 14 degree bend back. Is there anyone out there that has a pair of the 14 degree bend that would like to trade?
thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts