YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am looking to get an exhaust system for my 05 YFZ. I have a K and N air filter and just bought a dyno jet kit because I know im going to have to jet it. Just wondering what you guys think for exhaust systems under $450. I found an LRD pro4 and a Two bros pipe. Any pipes u suggest that i should look at or comments?

let me know thanks

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
your probably going to want to return the Dyno jet kit... their numbering system is way off of what the stock setup it... most dont use it...

we have the proper needle and main jets for you..... available cheaper than the dyno jet kit.

as for exhaust, we carry many options... including LRD, and Two Bros....

they are great, but i would go with a Venom system myself... they are $495.

the ones you listed are a bit cheaper... but not as good.

we also have many other options depending on which you choose.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (woodwardspecialties @ Feb 22 2009, 04:48 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749458
your probably going to want to return the Dyno jet kit... their numbering system is way off of what the stock setup it... most dont use it...

we have the proper needle and main jets for you..... available cheaper than the dyno jet kit.

as for exhaust, we carry many options... including LRD, and Two Bros....

they are great, but i would go with a Venom system myself... they are $495.

the ones you listed are a bit cheaper... but not as good.

we also have many other options depending on which you choose.[/b]
k thanks I emailed you with some questions

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
There are TONS of exhaust systems out there. My advice would be to do your reasearch before spending your money. There's nothing wose then spending money twice on the same mod.

There would be other systems I would consider before the ones that have been mentioned in this thread, but i'll leave it up to you to do your homework. Do some researching over at YFZTech aswell.

·
Registered
250 Posts
throw in 50 more bucks and go with the venom. i think that would be the best choice.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'd take a look at the Jardine RT5. From the extensive research I've done, Jardine is one of the top performers.

KB motorsports has them available for $472. Jardine retails them on their website for $525.

Here's a link:
JARDINE RT5

This was the exhaust I was going to buy before I ran across an Nmotion that I couldn't pass up.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
QUOTE (see_YOU_later @ Feb 22 2009, 08:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749653
throw in 50 more bucks and go with the venom. i think that would be the best choice.[/b]
Sorry to question your post but why would that exhaust be the BEST choice? He originally asked about the Two Bros. and the LRD......

I could've esily told him to go with a particular exhast aswell but to keep this thread more informal and stay away from sword fighting I advised him to do his homework before he spends his money. Going out and buying a Venom right off the bat could be a waste for him because there are others that might fit his applications based on riding type and sound restrictions JMO.

·
Registered
250 Posts
QUOTE (CADWELL @ Feb 23 2009, 07:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749732
Sorry to question your post but why would that exhaust be the BEST choice? He originally asked about the Two Bros. and the LRD......

I could've esily told him to go with a particular exhast aswell but to keep this thread more informal and stay away from sword fighting I advised him to do his homework before he spends his money. Going out and buying a Venom right off the bat could be a waste for him because there are others that might fit his applications based on riding type and sound restrictions JMO.[/b]
yeah your right. i should have stated it in another way. it would be a good choice** ..not trying to start any problems here man.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
If you have no sound restrictions and want bottom end, an FMF Titanium 4 would be a good deal. Believe they're under $400 (maybe as low as $350 or less). Very good pipe and can take a beating (all I do is mudd bog/trail ride and get on a track when I can find one) - goes VERY well with the FMF Power Bomb header. VERY loud, however.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.