YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have heard different thoughts on this but would like a concrete answer that if I'm only going to jet and put an air filter in my 05 yfz that its not worth buying a full exhaust system unless I'm going to bore it and just buy the silencer and mid pipe.

PLEASE let me know what you guys think and recommend

·
Registered
249 Posts
QUOTE (YFZS=MYBABY @ Feb 24 2009, 09:04 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750656
Hi, I have heard different thoughts on this but would like a concrete answer that if I'm only going to jet and put an air filter in my 05 yfz that its not worth buying a full exhaust system unless I'm going to bore it and just buy the silencer and mid pipe.

PLEASE let me know what you guys think and recommend[/b]
it is worth buyin a full exhuast if you have money there is some exhuast where you can buy the slip on for now and buy the head pipe latter when you get the money i have a white bros e2 slip on and plan on buyin the head pipe but try to trade it for a lrd or motoworks . if you buy a slip on i would invest in header wrap it incresses the air flow but you have to check you packing alot

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
if your kinda on a budget then go with a slip on, but if you have an extra $200-$350 kickin around, go with the full system. It increases the flow and thus increasing power and really gettin all the power possible out of your silencer. I would reccomend a full system and buy it all at the same time.

EDIT:the head pipe price may be cheaper for you if you are from the states, thats how much up here in the great white north lol

·
Registered
550 Posts
bro i actually had my aftermarket header crack and had 2 get it send for re-welding.(actually they send me a new head pipe :clap: ) but w.e.
i had my stocker on untill they fixed it and man did it make a difference. between the 2
the only mods i had at the time where cam mod, proflow/K&N intake, full exhaust.
i would say go full system!!!!!
im selling my shorty DR.D if ur interested!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts