YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a new 2021 yfz450r. Trying to find a full exhaust system but only seeing places sell them up to 2020 year. Does anyone know for sure if the 2020 would fit on a 2021?? I haven't had a lot of time to look to see what the bolt up patterns or anything like that to see for myself, was hoping maybe someone had some info and could help me please and thanks you!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Bike looks good man now it’s time to make it come alive and get the vortex ecu fci or v18 intake and a monster shorty full exhaust! Delete ur ais and swap the clutch basket my man or that good looking bike will be a expensive bike that dosnt go vroom vroom vroooooooooooooom..... cough cough cough backfire

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bike looks good man now it’s time to make it come alive and get the vortex ecu fci or v18 intake and a monster shorty full exhaust! Delete ur ais and swap the clutch basket my man or that good looking bike will be a expensive bike that dosnt go vroom vroom vroooooooooooooom..... cough cough cough backfire
Oh I know bubba, I got plans for it for sure just gonna be a bit lol. Wife and I are about to have our 3rd kid and we are planning on moving. But she definitely won't sit on the back burner waiting on love I have been looking around at upgrades!!!!

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
114 Posts
Oh I know bubba, I got plans for it for sure just gonna be a bit lol. Wife and I are about to have our 3rd kid and we are planning on moving. But she definitely won't sit on the back burner waiting on love I have been looking around at upgrades!!!!
Plan ahead and order early otherwise you'll be waiting on parts. I'm still waiting on fronts from ATVGalaxy and it took me 3 months to get the rears. I've been hearing alot of chatter about a Vortex delay these days too. Took me 2 months to get my Rossier exhaust as well.
Just put my rears on Sunday, should I run it or wait on the fronts? I think it looks stupid... :LOL:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Plan ahead and order early otherwise you'll be waiting on parts. I'm still waiting on fronts from ATVGalaxy and it took me 3 months to get the rears. I've been hearing alot of chatter about a Vortex delay these days too. Took me 2 months to get my Rossier exhaust as well.
Just put my rears on Sunday, should I run it or wait on the fronts? I think it looks stupid... :LOL:
View attachment 94588
View attachment 94588
What rossier exhaust did you go with bc thats what I was looking at. Also me being me is run it just bc I don't like losing opportunities to ride lol. But it looks good still

·
Registered
2020 YFZ450R SE
114 Posts
What rossier exhaust did you go with bc thats what I was looking at. Also me being me is run it just bc I don't like losing opportunities to ride lol. But it looks good still
I actually ended up getting the R4 with the anti-reversion bubble (shown in the top picture) on the head pipe ONLY because it showed a delay in shipping for their new R5. It ended up taking 2 months anyway so I probably should've just went with the R5. I absolutely LOVE the R4 though, I personally think it looks better than the R5. If they didn't offer the anti-reversion on the R4 head pipe I would have ordered the R5. I'm not too sure what the power difference is between the 2 but David the owner of Rossier is super cool and sent me a sparky and quiet core with the R4 (free of charge) which from what I've heard they do not offer for the new R5...as of yet at least.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts