YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m going to call KB this week to put in my Big 3 order. Doing the FCI and vortex. Just stuck on which exhaust to get. Looking hard at Yoshi RS2, Rossier and barkers. Input guys?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
To me the new Rossier looks pretty awesome but honestly, all of the above will make you happy.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Any exhaust will be fine. Are you planing on racing and need to squeeze every hp out of your machine?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I actually just ordered the R5 Rossier from KB, is yours the R4 or R5?
Its a R4. I waited about 2 months since it was on backorder. When I called they said they were waiting on the tips to come in the correct color only one they had in stock was red. So red it is.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Its a R4. I waited about 2 months since it was on backorder. When I called they said they were waiting on the tips to come in the correct color
Its a R4. I waited about 2 months since it was on backorder. When I called they said they were waiting on the tips to come in the correct color only one they had in stock was red. So red it is. View attachment 94201
[/QUOTE. Looks good! I was told by Ken at KB on Friday when I ordered my R5 that it should ship out within 2 weeks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dasa or RP Performance

1 - 20 of 24 Posts