YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone post pics of your yfz or other quads i want some ideas. I dont if this has been posted before but if it has then sorry guys but can you still. thanks

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Here is my Z400 I used to have...... sorry its an action pic

·
Registered
107 Posts
Here is my banshee, blaster, and YFZ450 :lol I guess I have a thing for blue :rock
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats really muddy where are you riding at? I love that ds 650 in the back did you race him? if you did who won?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Heres my toys....

Heres my winter project of two years now :re

A Trinity 500cc fuel injected, alcohol breathing, nitrous sniffing, air shifting Dragshee!!!
(all the pieces just too many hobbies!)

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
TrIcK_450#28
Wow man yopu got 3 nice blue yamaha quads. Humm 3 blue quads all 3 yamahas. :lol Jeez steve your yfz was pretty muddy. :nono

Tell me how to post some pics and i will.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dang yfz dawg that yfz looks awesome the banshee is sweet to i think the banshee that has the motor in needs new plastic and that drag shee looks like mine almost. What kind off motor you putting in it?

·
Registered
213 Posts
if i could figure out how to post my pics i would show u the sweetest yfz i have everything on it sus.,wheels,graphics,motor work,much more. so if someone would be willin to help me out(i might be able to ride a quad but i sure cant figure out the computer thing)

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by PRNSTAR1969@Nov 27 2003, 08:16 PM
if i could figure out how to post my pics i would show u the sweetest yfz i have everything on it sus.,wheels,graphics,motor work,much more. so if someone would be willin to help me out(i might be able to ride a quad but i sure cant figure out the computer thing)
3 choices-host them then post em, send them to me and ill post them, or donate $40 for the site and use their upload feature. BTW my email is [email protected]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts