1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
OH MY GOD! :eek That is the most sexy thing I have ever seen

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I may pony up the 6 beans for the ESR pro series this summer. I wonder if I can get it anodized black??

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
ahh the perks for owning this site are never ending, arent hey boss? i love that pipe. i definetly want to know how it compares to the others.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Damn you!!!!

Now I gotta go change underwear caue I jizzed all on them :re

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by metalmellinium@Jan 20 2004, 03:42 PM
Is there another website for that. i tried going to esr250 and said i couldnt view it?
Its not on there website yet, just call them up.

G

·
Originally posted by Pahrump@Jan 20 2004, 03:11 PM
Damn you!!!!

Now I gotta go change underwear caue I jizzed all on them :re
:lol wOOOW TRY TO KEEP THOSE COMMENTS TO URSELF

WOOW NO I NEED TO TAKE A COLD SHOWER! :lol

hahahahah

·
Registered
556 Posts
Is that pipe as large as it looks? (I know, the ladies always ask that...) I saw a few pictures in magazines, and it looks to be as large as the stock pipe...

Not saying that's bad or not... just curious. Any word on what one might cost?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
They are pretty big cans but they are very light.

From what I recall they are $585 for the Pro kit or is it $685?

·
Registered
576 Posts
Reading this thread just makes me laugh... I'm picturing a few of you out to dinner and a movie with your exhaust pipe LOL. The ESR looks nice but in a functional/industrial kind of way... I think the Pro-Circuit T-4 is the best looking pipe now that they have same endcap as the Ti-4. Of course I'm biased because thats what I have :)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Originally posted by SoonerYFZ@Jan 20 2004, 07:53 PM
Reading this thread just makes me laugh... I'm picturing a few of you out to dinner and a movie with your exhaust pipe LOL. The ESR looks nice but in a functional/industrial kind of way... I think the Pro-Circuit T-4 is the best looking pipe now that they have same endcap as the Ti-4. Of course I'm biased because thats what I have :)
Yeah but the ESR pipe is also a know performer, and from what I recall the best peak power of all pipes.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Originally posted by Asher@Jan 21 2004, 05:52 AM
how about sound level on the pipe?
i raced domination out at pismo on monday. boy can that kid ride :rock he handed me my arse!!!! granted it was my first time w/ the yfz on the sand it is a whole different animal compared to my old 400ex.

we had the same mods but he had 22" paddles compared to my 20" and i was still messing with jetting. make no mistake though he pulled hard.

i was very suprised at how quiet the pipe was. at least compared to my no sparky gyt-r carbon fiber. very very nice in person!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts