YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few, and they show the cut fenders good also.

Notice the rear fender on the first and second pic where you have to cut it to clear the kicker. And I need to cut mine about another inch to clear my boot better.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
More...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last one...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah, and me in the motorhome with my buddies 9 month old little girl :lol

After about 15 Coronas and over a pound of Carne Asada :uhoh

Attachments

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Feb 17 2004, 09:48 AM

:what :| All I see is a parking lot. Are you sure your not drinking the 15 Coronas now? LMAO! :lol J/K ;)

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
15 Coronas thats great. hey i will sell you one of my custom Rear Brake Rezzie Relocaters. if you want one that is

i can change the design if you want and color them

·
Registered
321 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Feb 17 2004, 09:48 AM

can we see that one again----^^^^^ cause that one is just a parking lot........that or that is one HUGE motor home in the background :lol

·
Registered
570 Posts
Originally posted by CBW+Feb 17 2004, 10:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CBW @ Feb 17 2004, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Pahrump@Feb 17 2004, 09:48 AM

can we see that one again----^^^^^ cause that one is just a parking lot........that or that is one HUGE motor home in the background :lol [/b][/quote]
LMAO!! :lol He must have fixed it.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I fixed the pic guys sorry about that.

I bought 8 paddle haulers on 10 inch Douglas .125's, hook much better.

I had a set of 9 paddles but did not like them and I sold them a while back and have been using these. Finally decided that I needed some batter paddles and since I was in the spending mood, (kicker, pipe, etc) I may as well buy them now :D

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
I noticed you have teh kicker now. Did you take the battery and electric start off? I would like a kicker for a back-up, but wondered if there were problems with leaving the elctric start on there as well. I'm not worried with weight. I use my bike in sand only, and don't mind losing. ha ha ha. ALso I like the way you cut your fender to clear the kicker. It still looks nice.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can leave the electric starter on and not have any problems. I stil have my starter on and battery.

But this thing starts so easy with the kicker that I think I am gonna take all the electrical stuff off.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Originally posted by Pahrump@Feb 17 2004, 01:28 PM
You can leave the electric starter on and not have any problems. I stil have my starter on and battery.

But this thing starts so easy with the kicker that I think I am gonna take all the electrical stuff off.
do u have all of the hot start cables and all that crap too.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
kickers arent that hard to install i tokk mine off my blaster quite a few times when i blew my clutch

1 - 20 of 28 Posts