YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if you guys have worked on making a bracket for the Z400. I bought my kit a while back and when I recieved it, there was no where to mount it to. I improvised, being that I race MX. These are pics of the bracket we fabbed up. I think it would be excellent if you guys offered them like this. There is approximately a 1/4" of clearance under the seat where the tab is at.

The only other concern is the CDI, but with a sturdy hose clamp and small bracket, I think that would be easy to include in the kits.

Here are the pics, excuse the welding mis-hap...they had the welder too hot and burned the bracket and put a hole in the cylinder, but it was free...so I kept my mouth shut. :lol

Also, I'd like to say that I am very pleased with the product....just wish it would have come with a mounting tab.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Wow I love it :clap ! It looks so simple, but works. We like to here feedback like this. Please understand that we don't personaly ride every machine on a week to week basis that we make product for. I listen to every suggestion given to me. Thanks again I will show the pics to the cheif. :D

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Originally posted by Crazie@Dec 12 2004, 07:49 PM
I'm not sure if you guys have worked on making a bracket for the Z400.  I bought my kit a while back and when I recieved it, there was no where to mount it to.  I improvised, being that I race MX.  These are pics of the bracket we fabbed up.  I think it would be excellent if you guys offered them like this.  There is approximately a 1/4" of clearance under the seat where the tab is at.

The only other concern is the CDI, but with a sturdy hose clamp and small bracket, I think that would be easy to include in the kits.

Here are the pics, excuse the welding mis-hap...they had the welder too hot and burned the bracket and put a hole in the cylinder, but it was free...so I kept my mouth shut. :lol

Also, I'd like to say that I am very pleased with the product....just wish it would have come with a mounting tab.
[snapback]174523[/snapback]​
We have another 5-0 on the website?

-Great.... :neener:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts