YFZ Central banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the engine runs fine on idle but in gear rolling as soon as i hit the throttle it shut off the engine is built to 480 en is strait pipe with no air box juste k&n filter i am tinking my jetting is off help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
you could have a bad case of jetting problems + bog. does it die even if you roll on the throttle gradually?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (Joester @ Feb 18 2009, 08:57 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748126
you could have a bad case of jetting problems + bog. does it die even if you roll on the throttle gradually?[/b]
yes still dies in neutral it rev up fine but rolling in first gear at idle as soon as i touch the throttle it shut off if i let go the throttle it get back to idle but if i try giving it throttle and no letting go it shut down completly thanks

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
huh, i dont know why it would be different when rolling, looks like you need someone who actually knows something =P

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
when did this start happening?i mean have you done anything recently any mods or anything? do you still have the tors or tps hooked up? could be busted friction plate in the clutch

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (2fast4uracingxc @ Feb 18 2009, 10:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748199
when did this start happening?i mean have you done anything recently any mods or anything? do you still have the tors or tps hooked up? could be busted friction plate in the clutch[/b]
yes i removed the airbox for a filter direct on carb and still have torp hooked up thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts