1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
What the hell were you trying to do?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey, I did the the opposite of that at the local sand drags Friday night. I gave it everything it had out of the hole in second gear but it hooked up hard. It put me on my can and bent my new GYT-R grab bar almost straight up. Didn't hurt anything else but my pride. I wish I would have had the wife tape it so I could post it too.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Oct 13 2003, 09:25 AM
a little stoppie aka endo...
Actually, you did an endo, but were trying to do a stoppie. You're damn lucky to be walking.

Kids! :re

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i take offence to your comment... some people do mx with there quads some people trail ride... some people jump dunes and some people do wheelies and other tricks... when you buy your quad and pick your poisen outta those options ANY one of them can have mishaps.. if you think otherwise then you are the kid.... son!

and actually i was trying to do an endo... stoppies are next to impossible on dirt, but some people dont really know the difference so i said both ;)

and i used to be able to do them on my bike all day... but that is about 55% of the reason i bought a quad so less likly to get hurt..

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Oct 14 2003, 02:28 PM
i take offence to your comment...
:bawl

·
Registered
773 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Oct 16 2003, 02:39 PM
thats right cry *****!
Uhhh... don't know what to say other than keep them great videos a com'n - at least while ya can.

I found a new quad you may be interested in. Well, maybe you're not interested in it, but you might be in need of it some day...

You can contact the folks @ the link below and ask them how it endos...

www.wheelchairsofkansas.com

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and i guess you also think you cant hurt yourself MXing???

you are loser... if you want to flame someone go on z400 and flame them for not selling there Z yet!

·
Registered
983 Posts
hey both of you. settle down man. i think both of you where just making fun but got misunderstoof. if not. ding ding round two. :lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol :lol

vid dont work... that site only can host a vid for like 3-4 days and then it takes it off.. i was trying to get yfzcentral to host it but .... he is too busy or something :uhoh

·
Registered
634 Posts
I would like to see the video also, but can't get it to play either.
You have lots of fearlessness, would make a good mx rider.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
naa i get scared riding next to other people i invison myself getting run over by someone else.. pm me your email and ill send you vid!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Send me the video and I'll host it for a while. I have a large email inbox or I can give you an FTP to send it too. Just PM me if you want to FTP it.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts