YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have recently ordered a full set of elka triple rate shocks...any feedback on these ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im a dealer...i got them directlt from elka

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont be a wise guy...i just ordered them and they have not arrived...its the first set i bought to try them out on my own quad...

·
Registered
500 Posts
Originally posted by velocity111@Oct 21 2003, 10:14 AM
They are good shocks. One question - if you are a dealer for Elka, why are you asking how good they are?
lol....I found it to be a valid question.... :re

·
Registered
111 Posts
Just because some one is a deal doesn't mean they use the products.. He could be just barly making it at his store or what ever and didn't have money to buy himself and never had a chance to try them..

The question on being a dealer doesn't mean anything as he could have also just became a dealer and never had anthing to do with them before this.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just wondering... were the stockers not good enough?? I'm in the market for a yfz (as soon as I get rid of my 'shee), and trying get all the info I can. Did you get them b/c you got aftermarket arms?? Sorry if I'm being intrusive....just trying to do some research.

Mike :rock

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have their zero preload front and rear and i think they work awesome did u order long travel cause thats what i have with roll a-arms

1 - 10 of 10 Posts