YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is for the front shocks only, the rear is sold! They were freshly serviced after last use. I have to double check, but I believe they are 18.75" long not 18.5". The shocks are in great shape and less than half of a new set. ATV Galaxy list all 3 shocks for $3200, I am willing to sell the fronts for $750 shipped to the continental US.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you get off GAYFARMERSONLY.COM just to bust my chops?

Las Vegas is the location

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scamming?

·
Super Moderator
3,990 Posts
" I am willing to sell them for $1500 shipped to the continental US."

You made it sound like you were from another country....You should change your ad to read: "will ship to lower 48."

Either way sounds like someone is going to get a good deal!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Continental US and lower 48 mean the same thing lol just not shipping any other place for that price.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep, have not been trying really to sell them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes they are, I have not been trying to hard to sell them, but I will if someone wants them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For some reason I never received notification that Darryl781 or YFZ450R043's posted in this thread, but did get sully24's. This are still for sale, I have been very busy with my kids wedding so I have not had time to really try and sell them. They are great shocks and just not sure I am going to invest the money into converting to long travel.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Could you tell me what weight they are set up for?

Also, I am wanting to bolt on stock a arms and stock swinger. (R model) I'm assuming they will just bolt on, or am I mistaken?

And is the rear bracket for the reservoir included?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
You should get the serial number on the shocks and give Elka a call, they can give you the details to what's the shocks were built for.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Good thinking diypunx...thx

Mineurbiz, could you possibly PM me the serial numbers pls. And just to assure you, if they are the right fit, I'll purchase them for sure.. thx

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They are setup for 140 lbs rider on MX, if you are going to dune on them, then you can be a heavier rider per Elka since they are set stiff. If you want them setup for a heavier rider, then you would need springs. Yes they will bolt up to an R model, I would have to get you the serial numbers tomorrow. I am 195 and was going to dune on them, but have lost interest in making my bike a long travel. What do you weigh and what were you going to use them for?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts