YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people are going to buy a EHS Lid? I have to run my lid off because I have a sparks exhaust. After riding the indoor arena cross, which was not muddy at all, my air filter still seemed to get filthy. These are great products and you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
I checked into one about a month ago and he said it was going to be about a month before he had one ready and he would notify me. Haven't heard anything yet though..

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i love mine on the Z...... will definitly be getting one for the YFZ :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
PICSjust go to that site and he has pics of all of the different lids.... they work wonderfully..... you can buy the parts and do it yourself or buy the lid and all

·
Registered
33 Posts
I'm gonna get one for sure. It is exactly what I've been lookin for.

I emailed ehs today. I'll let you know what they say as soon as I get a response.

·
Registered
33 Posts
EHS emailed me back today. They said they would start having them in a couple weeks. They told me me they would e-mail me when they are done.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet, cant wait. im going to pick up my nerfs tommorrow with the red nets, so i need a red outerwear to match... :lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Are you guys running the ehs lid with the stock air box? Or do most of you have some sort of aftermarket aluminum? Im going to the dunes in like three weeks so its getting kind of close. I really want a kn filter.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if they make it to fit a stock box, thats what im doing. im not sure if the 450 filters are out yet, but i know the company that makes the aluminum boxes make a 250r filter fit it i beleive.

·
Registered
33 Posts
EHS emailed me back today. The covers will be ready for purchase in 2 weeks.
The kit to convert your cover will be $70 or a complete new assembled cover will be $90.

Attachments

·
Registered
33 Posts
And here is a pic of the back side.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts