YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used the edelbrock carb on there quads? how was it? im thinking bout getting one do you used the same jets as a stock carb? any info would be great

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't think these things are well liked. The general consensus is that they are hard to dial in and the stock carb is plenty.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Had one and went back to stock. Jets are not the same as stock. The first year I had it I had it dialed in perfectly, it ran excellent. The next year I didn't change anything on the quad and I could not get it dialed in the way I had it. It ran like w00ter no matter what I did. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it so I went back to stock. My .02 is to keep the stock carb.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you everyone i am sticking with the stocker, but now i need to figure out what jets to bgo with im running adyno jet kit with the clip on #3 48p and 165m with the cam mod full yosh exahust and the lid off my air box but now im putting in a 13.1 piston stock bore and a vortex cdi k&n filter and im at 400 above sea level. what jets should i be running.

oh ill be running cam2 110 octane

1 - 4 of 4 Posts