YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are the pictures of the ED HARDY YFZ450 we just built for them.. It was debut at the Dealer Expo in Indiana this last weekend at the ED HARDY booth... This bike was built in 10 days... We know we could of done a lot more... but they were very happy with it and we were also even with the time.. Please look at all the detail that is on this YFZ... Like I said before we have teamed up with them and will be building their full line of custom ATV and Sport Bikes as a undisclosed long term contract.. as well as making their complete line of billet products... This bike was suppose to be at FSW but was sold to one lucky customer in Dubai UAE... We just arrived this morning at 5am from our long drive from the show..The bike will be here starting Friday-Next Tuesday on displayed at our facility... Its here right now.. but ill be heading out to Ed Hardy fashion show tomorrow morning in Las Vegas where this bike will be displayed...

Let us know what you think.. Professional pictures will be posted in a couple of weeks...

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thats is one sick Bike! You guys did an awesome job!!!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
How you got that done in 10 days is beyond me. :shocker: Sounds like some sleepless nights to me. Having the right connections might be a big help in a build like this too.
I think it took me over 3 months to complete my XC race quad and there were a lot of parts ordered ahead of time and it still took quite a bit of time to put together.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Who is Ed Hardy?

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
To commercialized IMO, not my taste....Not hating by any means though, it is a YFZ.

But who am I, just a MX junky that runs what he brung...

·
Registered
286 Posts
ed hardy is for preppy rich ******* why are they invading our sport. i doubt christina auguler or however the w00ter uve spell it has ever turned a wrench in his life. they should just stick to making man thongs and whatever. buttt props to the guys who built it real good jobb

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
QUOTE (ross @ Feb 18 2009, 06:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748165
ed hardy is for preppy rich ******* why are they invading our sport. i doubt christina auguler or however the w00ter uve spell it has ever turned a wrench in his life. they should just stick to making man thongs and whatever. buttt props to the guys who built it real good jobb[/b]
Go back to the backwoods

Great Bike guys. Ed Hardy stuff is... interesting... bike is sick as w00ter

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
sick bike dude!

would deffinitely be a head turner in glamis.

next QOTM in my opinion

·
Registered
260 Posts
trailer queen, wont ever hit the sand.... if it does it wont come outta 1st gear

·
Registered
250 Posts
QUOTE (ross @ Feb 18 2009, 07:54 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748165
ed hardy is for preppy rich ******* why are they invading our sport. i doubt christina auguler or however the w00ter uve spell it has ever turned a wrench in his life. they should just stick to making man thongs and whatever. buttt props to the guys who built it real good jobb[/b]
i totally agree man.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We ride all of our bikes... no matter how pretty or how much $$$ it cost to built.. same with my customers.. we ride them just as hard as everyone else... Check us out at Glamis...

1 - 20 of 71 Posts