YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I got something done that I’ve need for over a year now! Finally put my complete rebuilt yfz on the dyno to see what kind of power could be pulled out with a mild/moderate motor build. It has a 12.4:1 comp +1 piston, Miller Racing Porting, FCI intake, Barker Exhaust, Cam Mod running on 93 pump gas. I wanted to keep this “trailable” still since the area I ride from town to town in Northern Michigan does not have anything higher than 93. Please let me know what you think of the results in comparison to others that had theirs done. Its making 47 hp and has a 195/50 jet setup and I need to check to see what clip it’s on. It was done by a shop here in Michigan called MacDaddy Racing in Utica and you can find it on Facebook, very happy with the service!

Attachments

· Super Moderator
3,140 Posts
Nice, do they have a baseline for a stock YFZ on that dyno?

· Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure he does but unaware of what it would be at this time. I would have to contact him and find out some other runs for other quads hes done. I know on YFZ450 HQ facebook page other people used him and they said hes about 3hp under other dyno numbers.

Attachments

· Premium Member
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man! Definitely the guy to go to, he is very nice and does a quality job and quick turn around too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.