1,261 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
dont even get me started.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Well since you said dust you must be refering to a MX track and not the dunes so I would have to say its because the Banshee want move over when its gettin lapped. :lol

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Feb 19 2004, 07:49 PM
Well since you said dust you must be refering to a MX track and not the dunes so I would have to say its because the Banshee want move over when its gettin lapped. :lol
:stupid

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Feb 19 2004, 07:49 PM
:stupid stock for stock the YFZ wins..... ive alredy seen it.... after a pipe and filter on the YFZ and a pipe, reeds, filters, and the minor stuff, the Banshee is faster. I have already seen it done so do not try to tell me I'm wrong. And it was black top.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
i smoked a shee with domes, pipes, runnin on race gas, and he didnt even start to catch up. we even did did rolling starts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I don't think he's looking to contribute to the site, other than getting your feathers ruffled up, hairs standing on the back of your neck, and bla,bla,bla... Go on about your business... there's nothing here to look at, just someone having Meth withdrawls... :lol
and Yes... I have Tasted Dust from a YFZ-450, that's why I bought one... :rock

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you for all the responses. thank you yfz450 racer for having enough nut to tell the undeniable truth.I just wanted to see how many of you thumper hounds would own up to the fact that a banshee is faster

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
who the hell is YFZ450 Racer

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
thats alright

·
Registered
52 Posts
Probably 30% of us had banshee's at 1 time.And there is a reason that we own YFZ's now.I'm sure there may be a few Banshee's out there that are faster, but hell if i put 6 grand(cause it takes at-least 4K to get enough power to hang with the YFZ) into my YFZ i would be racing R1's not Banshee's..LMAO
JEFF
And yes i owned a few Banshee's,and you would be eating dirt, rocks and what ever else roosts from my tires,hope you got a chest protector them rocks hurt:)~

HAd to Stir the pot a bit,,,hehe

·
Registered
2 Posts
:ck a reply to jamballs972: :lol your crazy ,you have definately been sucking way to much exhaust fumes from the almighty and powerful yfz450. carbon monoxide poisoning from riding in the back has your brain all screwed up. THE BANSHEE IS THE MOST OUT OF DATE ATV CURRENTLY BUILT.BANSHEES FROM ALL AROUND WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE 450. THATS THE FACTS!!!!!!! :rock

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bansheeater1@Feb 19 2004, 10:23 PM
:ck a reply to jamballs972: :lol your crazy ,you have definately been sucking way to much exhaust fumes from the almighty and powerful yfz450. carbon monoxide poisoning from riding in the back has your brain all screwed up. THE BANSHEE IS THE MOST OUT OF DATE ATV CURRENTLY BUILT.BANSHEES FROM ALL AROUND WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE 450. THATS THE FACTS!!!!!!! :rock
that and the 450R :lol :yfz

·
Registered
194 Posts
Originally posted by jambone972@Feb 19 2004, 02:22 PM
:rock How come everybody that rides a yfz450 eats banshee dust???????????????
I think the real question to be asked is. Why do we always have to tow a banshee or two home every ride?

Well, in order for banshees to keep up with our yfz's, they have to be punched out, stroked, and ported to hell. Couple this with 2 pistons and carbs(more parts that can brake), a gummy fuel oil mixture that will always give ya head aches, and everything else that comes with 2 cycle engines and you have a very likely chance of being left stranded. All that only to be able to pull away one or two bike lengths after our yfz's run out of gear (85mph plus). Who does 85 mph plus on trails anyways?

I was thinking of designing a case to replace the beer racks and wheely bars on our bikes. The case will fit a good size violin that you can brake out for every banshee sad story......

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
You can add the Raptor to that tow list as well... Other then that :sucks and has been overdone soooooooooooooooo many times it's not even funny...

My toy is better then your toy...
Oh yeah?
Yeah
Well, my dad can kick your dads arse...
You wish... Besides, your moma wears combat boots.
No she doesn't, she wears riding boots you dork....
:O
And white is faster and Honda sucks and Banshee's suck too and, and so do you..

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.