Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What I have.

YFZ450 2006
Dasa Racing Pipe
FCI Intake
CamMod

Looking for a nice tire and rim combo. I am pretty much set on the SkatTrak Haulers 20x10x10 8 paddle.
Looking for some advice on the rim size. What are you guys advice also on the tire size. I do mostly hill climbs, but the most fun I get is from jumps and a little drag racing.

Also before I forget, what tire and rim for the front?

Thanks.

·
Registered
71 Posts
QUOTE (alakia @ Feb 8 2009, 10:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=743728
What I have.

YFZ450 2006
Dasa Racing Pipe
FCI Intake
CamMod

Looking for a nice tire and rim combo. I am pretty much set on the SkatTrak Haulers 20x10x10 8 paddle.
Looking for some advice on the rim size. What are you guys advice also on the tire size. I do mostly hill climbs, but the most fun I get is from jumps and a little drag racing.

Thanks.[/b]
I have 22x11x8 8-paddle Extreme Haulers that I highly recommend to others. The taller tires help with ground clearance if that is an issue (its an issue here in the NW). They also "balloon" more and are easier to slide around when you are not wanting to just climb straight up hills. For the fronts I have the ITP Sand Stars and they work great!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I run 20X10X10 8 paddle haulers on my bike with 22x8x10 Kenda Dune Runners in the front. I love haulers and the Dune Runners with the single rib look a perform awesome

G

·
QUOTE (alakia @ Feb 8 2009, 10:06 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=743728
What I have.

YFZ450 2006
Dasa Racing Pipe
FCI Intake
CamMod

Thanks.[/b]
there is a thread with a w00ter load of pages. it will def. help your decision. i run 21x12x8 6 paddle on an 8x8 rim and couldn't be happier.

here is the link.
http://yfz450.theatvchannel.com/invision/i...showtopic=13062

·
Registered
291 Posts
IMO

Haulers all the way! If you want to hook up in the sand get the Haulers. I run 21x7x10 Skat~Trak buffed Mohawk fronts , and 20x10x10 8 paddle Skat~Trak Hauler rears. i love to hill climb, drag race, and carve up the dunes. Any Skat~Trak atv rear tire will hook up better than any other dune tire out there. If you had 2 different rear dune tires right in front of you to compare, lets say a Hauler compared to a ITP Sand Star you would see right away which tire is definitley gunna be throwin some more sand. The HAULERS! They have a paddle welded to a shaved tire. i wouldnt recommend the Extremes unless you had more motor work done. As for the front tires they are light and steer great! Ill never dune without em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts