YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have this pipe. How do you like it and have you had a chance to compare it to others. I see them on ebay for around 500 bucks. That includes the pro design air filter kit. Seems like a good deal. I have searched and found little info on this set up. Thanks. Mike R. ;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
i like mine alot. but havnt really compared it to any others. i dont think alot of people on this site have them . quad of the month has one, he might have some more input.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the pipe and i realy like it. It pulls realy hard in the mid range and upper rpm's. I have rode other bikes with the same mods and differnt pipes and duncan seemed to pull the best. I have rode big gun, gytr,fmf,hmf,sparks,dmc and i like the duncan the best.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im glad to hear that its a good pipe. I am really considering it once the income tax check comes in. The quad pulls now I cant wait to see what its like with a full pipe and quality air filter. Thanks for the replys :) Mike R.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i got the exhaust, k&n, and cam mod and its not the same bike. when the powerband kicks in ya better hold on. you want be dissapointed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SWEET looking ride man :rock . Is the power even across or more mid to top. Right now I just have the lid off and the SA pulled and rejetted. She almost scares me. Almost ha ha. Never enough. Hows the quality of the pipe. Looks good in the pictures. ;) Mike R.

·
Registered
465 Posts
i felt power increases everywhere but i had the cam mod done at the same time. so its hard to say what contributed to what. the quality is top notch. it looks good. its loud though, but it will let people know to get out the way :lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thats good. I want to do some hare scrambles this year want all around power. I am going to hold off on the cam mod for a bit just to I feel out the quad fully. Thanks again ;) Mike R.

·
Registered
105 Posts
From my experence with other pipes mainly the gytr. The gytr has more bottom and thats it. The duncan pulls very hard from mid to top. It's a very loud pipe,very nice quality. The only thing i don't like about it is that for the price i wish it would have had some titainum not stainless but oh well i couldn't be happier with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts