YFZ Central banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A few parts to sell that came of 2010 yfz450r, Duncan Racing full exhaust and Vortex ECU programmer. Pipe is in great condition and Vortex ECU IS practically brand new with just about 1.5 hrs of use. $1000 shipped. I'm selling it as a package deal unless someone buys the pipe first then the Vortex ECU after. PM your number for any questions or more pics. Thx for looking..

Attachments

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I know everybody wants the Vortex but the Duncan pipe and Vortex ECU is probably the best combination for the yfz450r/x. Duncan Racing does testing with Vortex and they are the authorized retailer for them. They can give you all the settings you need if you have questions about it. The only reason I'm selling these items is because I sold my quad but have them on our other quads, 3 of them.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
^^^I'd highly recommend that someone buy the Vortex. The difference that it makes in throttle response was worth the money for me. Some people may not be able to justify the purchase, but if you have the disposable income, then I would definitely recommend buying it. So, here's a free bump.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.