YFZ Central banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dealer I bought my quad from lets pipe companys use his bikes to make pipes. He is getting a new duncan pipe for free for letting them us the yfz. He said he would cut me a phat deal on it. What do you guys think about duncan pipes.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
I think they are one of thee best pipes made. Great quality, and good R&D go into building all of their Fat Boy products.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by 04YFZcoolguy@Sep 17 2003, 08:10 PM
Hey merriman do you think it would be one of the better pipes to buy? What is the best pipe out right now?
tavis cain was usin the duncan at lorettas and he was up there in the holeshot....... i think 3rd or 4th...... so it must be pretty good.......... but right now...... the power pro is supposed to be the best pipe for power throughout....... but the TC is the best low to mid range pipe which is what ill be getting.........maybe u could call duncan and see if theyd give u sum numbers on their pipe...... Trey

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
not sure about the power pro but u can see the TC right down here and the website is TC RACING. so just go to that link and get the number and call and see how much it is cuz im not positively sure.

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
I put my Duncan pipe on this weekend and this thing hauls arse!!!! It uses a 180 main versus a 170 main from Curtis! :angry :angry More fuel ==== More HP!!! You won't ve disapointed.

Fred J.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by fsewelljr@Sep 22 2003, 01:59 AM
I put my Duncan pipe on this weekend and this thing hauls arse!!!! It uses a 180 main versus a 170 main from Curtis! :angry :angry More fuel ==== More HP!!! You won't ve disapointed.

Fred J.
did u hav a sparks............ which one gave more power?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Did that duncan come with a full exhaust or was it just a slip-on? The dealer didn't know intill it came in. One more ? how much did you pay for that duncan pipe?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts