YFZ Central banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Jul 30 2003, 06:18 PM
2? 8| :O Wanna lend me one? Ill sell ya Z400central for one of em..... 8)
I would consider your offer but I know nothing on maintaining a website. I know NOTHING about websites and all the codes behind them to keep them running. That is why I like the easy code or whatever these forums have.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
here i am dreaming of riding a YFZ and here you are getting one every time one runs out of gas :lol j/ messin w/ u man....... very sweet.... i cant wait til i get mine

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I have a thing were after a tank of gas they have to go...j/p traded the Raptor in for it because with the Raptor repair bill the passed year could have had one of these a long time ago!

You like the bars off my chopper huh?

Nah those are the Tag T2 bars... that is how big they are. I like them, the stock YFZ bars are small and low. The Tag T2 are a lot taller. A bigger rider would really like the YFZ w/ how tall those bars are.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ+Jul 31 2003, 08:04 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ @ Jul 31 2003, 08:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cjpoole1@Jul 30 2003, 10:05 PM
what bend are they?
They are the atv bend i believe. [/b][/quote]
They look more like the gorilla bend to me.... 8|

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by Merriman+Jul 31 2003, 10:13 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Merriman @ Jul 31 2003, 10:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 31 2003, 08:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--cjpoole1
@Jul 30 2003, 10:05 PM
what bend are they?

They are the atv bend i believe.
They look more like the gorilla bend to me.... 8| [/b][/quote]
Thats what I was thinking. Tag ATV bend are CR double Hi I think and those look alot higher.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Jul 31 2003, 10:39 PM
is there a bend similiar to stock? i like the way the stock are, fit perfect for me.
So what your saying is......I've gotta YFZ, but I need new bars..... :lol ;)

Cat's outta the bag now :O :nono

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Merriman+Aug 2 2003, 10:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Merriman @ Aug 2 2003, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZCentral@Jul 31 2003, 10:39 PM
is there a bend similiar to stock? i like the way the stock are, fit perfect for me.
So what your saying is......I've gotta YFZ, but I need new bars..... :lol ;)

Cat's outta the bag now :O :nono [/b][/quote]
lol........ i think he meant when he sat on one at the dealership..... and if gets one, hell change the bars.... lol..... Boss, you better get one or were gunna all leave this site :blah j/j

1 - 18 of 18 Posts