YFZ Central banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I no its the dead of winter but i was wonderin if anyone would want to meet up in the summer. It would be sweet if we could get an entire band of YFZ owners there. The Shees would be w00tertin their pants.

·
Registered
158 Posts
never been there but I live in northern kentucky. How far do you think it is. When we leaving!!!!! :rock

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its about a 5-6 hour drive from Cleveland but if we haul ass we can get there in 4 so i dont know how long it would be for u

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dirt Days is from June 29 to July 4. I will post when we find out the exact day we will be leaving

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'll be there!! Im just 10 minutes away hehe.......its my hometown. If we can all meet up that would be great, I'll show you guys some good riding spots, other than the trails.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
when the time gets closer keep an eye on this post and we can make a day to meet and where

G

·
Originally posted by bildo696@Jan 13 2004, 06:55 PM
I'll be there!! Im just 10 minutes away hehe.......its my hometown. If we can all meet up that would be great, I'll show you guys some good riding spots, other than the trails.
Sounds great me and Batterup went last year it was great but the were no jumps or drag cources unless u pay like 20 buck.

do u no of any? :what

·
Registered
112 Posts
The dirt drags are in Logan, not very far from the trails, and there is also a 500' hill climb right beside the track. There is a small motocross track located around town also, but its not much.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts