1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
dippy doodle
2,801 Posts
What a w00ter. He's rippin off your guy's pictures. He probably doesn't even have a quad or never has had one. What a loser. :wtf:

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Wow...wat a loser. I say we spam him. everyone send him a request...once he accepts....spam the stolen pics.

the most stupid part about ths all....that moron rides an LTR....or so he claims

LMAO...this is from his profile:

"i just love laughing at all these pretenders who doubt me haha"

what a friggin w00ter

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'm going to add him as my friend, and then comment on the picture.

Something like, "Dude that is sick!!!!! That really looks like the picture my buddy took of me at Bluff Creek in Iowa about two years ago, o wait...... IT IS!!!!!!"

·
Registered
261 Posts
Dudehaan you go pretty big. I probably would of just jumped onto the camel back (bout where your at in the air). I definately dont have the confidence to jump the whole thing.

·
Registered
587 Posts
No, That's not me doing the big triple. That's someday.

This is my picture. I'm the big guy whipping it. I haven't got the balls to hit the triple yet. Chad Wienen was trying to get me to do it, but I never did.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Still pretty big.

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
QUOTE (dudehaan @ Feb 24 2009, 12:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750446
No, That's not me doing the big triple. That's someday.

This is my picture. I'm the big guy whipping it. I haven't got the balls to hit the triple yet. Chad Wienen was trying to get me to do it, but I never did.

[/b]
Too bad that jump is no longer like that. They tabletop'd it all out and, it's all worn down. Hopefully this spring they rework some of the tracks.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
WOW what a douche nozzle man :strokin: .

·
Registered
587 Posts
QUOTE (Defiant @ Feb 24 2009, 07:03 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750568
Too bad that jump is no longer like that. They tabletop'd it all out and, it's all worn down. Hopefully this spring they rework some of the tracks.[/b]
Yeah I know, it sucks. I like the back practice track the most. They need to put whoops back in it too

·
~ Bad Azz EX Admin ~
3,354 Posts
Update: Well I made friends with this kid and he seems to think I'm cute... :mhihi:

I commented on Dustin's picture but he requires pre-approval for all comments. Doubt mine will be displayed after I called him out on it. :clap:

·
Registered
587 Posts
He never added me. WTF???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts