YFZ Central banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I dont know if its actually a "tripe" kind of a down hill triple I dunno you guys can tell me from the pic. I know you can go short and double it. Anyways here is a picture of me at the local MX track(Byron, IL) doing what I think is a triple. THis is earlier in the day just doubling it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is when I nutted up and hit it 3rd pinned, got a little nose high: I came up a few feet short on this and bottomed out on the back suspension BAD, felt it in my heels.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is me finally got it down and landing it right. You can not see the take off ramp but in this pic I am about over the landing of the double going for the landing farther out so I believe it cna be considered a triple, I dunno though.

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
great pic yfz I consider it a triple in my book and anyway that is some good air and I am glad that you could master it :D :ihit

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
DEFINITELY POTW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice air Nick!!!!!! Thats gotta be 10-15 ft in the air..... I member gettin that much air...... then remember an ambulance :lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
nice air dude!!! would call that a triple... do you have pics of the face of the jump??

also... practice using the brake in the air... to bring the nose down.. youll be surprised at how much you can manuver these light ass machines... cant wait to ride with ya!

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
that is sweet!!!!! i think im gonna have to make that my desktop!!!!! pic of the week fo shizzle!!!!!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by schwendi@Oct 14 2003, 09:37 PM
fo shizzle!!!!!
you...you...you word stealer :lol lol jk. those are some really really nice pics man. makes me want a yfz 1000000x more. i mean i could never do that on my stock z. here, i could buy a quad, do some near free mods and viola-im set. you should get someone to stand (or crouch for that matter) in the gap fo the jump and take some pics. would look awesome. heck-if you let me take the yfz for a spin, ill do it :blah

·
Registered
333 Posts
two people could be standing on top of each other and he would still clear them....

where the **** is the pimp smily... come on boss get on it!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts