YFZ Central banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:sup Hey Guys anybody try the dial a jet on the YFZ 450? I have 400EX with one installed & man does it work GOOD & installed EASY! The only reason I havent put one on my 450 is I don't see much room on the air boot to install. If anyone has got one on their YFZ 450 or know someone who has put it on please respond. Thanks

·
Registered
827 Posts
bump. i would also like to know this.

so does this product let you choose your jet setting with out having to buy new jets?

i think i understand....but i wanna know.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D Yes. The company that makes it tells you, that once you getting your jetting dailed in like you like it. From there you genraly jet down 2 sizes on the main jet. I had 1 on my old 300ex, & put 1 on my sons 400ex worked great! But I still don't see much room for instalation on my YFZ 450. It is EASY to rejet from there; if need to just loosen 1 scew w/ flat head scewdriver the turn the clicker left or right to rejet.
You also have 5 differnt setting with it! Never had rejet the main jet again. EVER! I think if you could install it on the YFZ would you see WAY less questions about jetting! May I'll take the 1 off my sons bike & see if it fits, Then do a post on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts