YFZ Central banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family was talking about canceling our trip to buttercup this weekend due to the rain. :bawl I've been arguing in favor of going regardless of the rain. :angry I've got a brand new YFZ450 to break in after all... :rock

Anyway, after many hours analyzing radar images from all the weather sources on the net I finally cam across Arizona weather Network. On their site they have a current Yuma image that updates every 10 minutes along with weather data. In this case precipitation is what I was interested in and it's a womping 0%. :O It's nice to see a pic of what the conditions are.

The auto updated image is great for anyone thinking of heading out to Glamis or Buttercup.

Here's the link in case anyone else is interested...
ABC 15 (Arizona Weather - Yuma Gila Mountains)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Amergin - great site! I'm also heading out the buttercup this weekend, for a tirp down to Algodonez, Mexico. I was a little worried about the weather, but the site is a great help. It's humidity reading when I visited the site was 36%, things are getting worse. I will still go, but I'm bringing all my tarps and EZ ups just in case!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts