YFZ Central banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the the number to DENTON to order one of thier adjustable stabilizers?
No one seems to have any in stock and I figured im going to have to goto the source.

Thanks

:yfz

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
as of the end of last week they were on backorder through denton... i have 10 of the std ones on order and 5 rebuildable ones. I believe they were going to be ready for me soon... i should have them within the next week or two. the std ones are $139.95 and the rebuildable ones arre $159.95

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Ok, everyone seems to get a stabilizer. But im not sure exactly what they do. Can anyone let me know?thanx...

·
Registered
464 Posts
I have 2 left in stock! A stabilizer reduces the shock load transfered to the bars. Kind of like a shock absorber on your car. Once you use one you won't go without one again. :rock

·
Registered
500 Posts
I bought mine through Jeff at the Quadshop and had it at my door in 2 days! Kentucky to Alaska.....Great service and prices........JIM

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
the rebuildable is rebuildable....and the std. is not.

they both have 7 postion adjustment.

the std. is mainly Black in color
the rebuildable is all aluminum.

just my input....i have run denton std. stabilizers for years and have never needed to rebuild one.....so i personally don't see the need for the rebuildable one.... but a lot of people seem to want the rebuildable more than std.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts