YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First many thanks for your quick response and support.

I was going to buy shorty dasa then after 2 months I get my vortex. But all of you didn’t recommend that so I decided to buy them together BUT I won’t be able to afford air filter is that fine?

Also I found out that vortex is super expensive is there any plug any play easy installments fuel controller that is less cheaper and doesn’t need dyno tuning?

Lastly, what is the best website to buy these mods from and should I wait for
Black Friday?
Below my is my shopping cart in one of the websites
6FEFF063-7CAF-479B-9E0D-83FED4BFBA44.jpeg

again many thanks for all of you

·
Registered
125 Posts
Any time your budget is the limit, just wait.

When you build anything, always set a goal and don’t compromise on it. Figure out what you want, then figure out what you need to get there, then buy what supports that goal and nothing else.

If you buy a piggyback, you’ll still miss a handful of benefits that you get from a stand-alone ecu like a vortex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I would not compromise on the Vortex personally. For the filter, no you do not need to do it at the same time. I would check with Ken at KB Motorsports, he usually has great package deals on exhaust/vortex.

Reactions: atvman8351

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Do you think you’re going to have the yfz for years to come? If so just buy the vortex. You get what you pay for. Then this would be the order I would purchase if I was on a budget
Vortex
Intake of your choice
Then the exhaust
I say intake before exhaust because that will make you get the most power out of the new exhaust. But judging by your other post It sounds like you just want to make noise.ive put the stock exhaust back on mine recently because of where I’m riding has noise restrictions and just have the vortex and intake and it runs great without skipping a beat.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thank again

so from my understanding is that the Combination of Dasa and Vortex with OEM Filter is enough?

to be honest I planing to keep my bike for maybe 2 years and in that 2 years I don’t want to lose my engine so am I doing the right and safe thing to the engine ?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Vortex get it at racingpowersports.com

Cheapest there its like 620 or 630. Buks. SOMETHING LIKE THAT

Use yfzcentral promo code. They SHIP FAST.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts

I was going to buy shorty dasa then after 2 months I get my vortex. But all of you didn’t recommend that so I decided to buy them together BUT I won’t be able to afford air filter is that fine?

Also I found out that vortex is super expensive is there any plug any play easy installments fuel controller that is less cheaper and doesn’t need dyno tuning?

Black Friday?
View attachment 93981

Black Friday?
View attachment 93981

I'm chiming in late so sorry if this already said. If only one thing, get the Vortex. Unreal how much of a game changer it is on YFZ.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Black Friday?
View attachment 93981

To really open up the bike i have the vortex and a fmf 4.1 and it really wakes the bike up and the vortex makes the bike run the best

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont understand how would vortex work alone on completely stock Yfz450r.

Could someone please confirm is it worth it to install it on stock bike + it safe on the engine when it’s stock?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I dont understand how would vortex work alone on completely stock Yfz450r.

Could someone please confirm is it worth it to install it on stock bike + it safe on the engine when it’s stock?
Yes it helps it and is safe for the engine, it is worth the money trust me, people on YouTube that have yfz’s the first thing they put in them is the vortex

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ..will order it today then.

I’m afraid I mess with the settings as I read many had issue in addition to that each one suggested something so I’m completely lost even though I didn’t get it yet lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
If
Thanks ..will order it today then.

I’m afraid I mess with the settings as I read many had issue in addition to that each one suggested something so I’m completely lost even though I didn’t get it yet lol
If you want BNR sells the vortex with a certain time on it for the yfz that makes it run the best

·
Registered
125 Posts
There is a map that is close to stock. If you’re worried, just add a click of fuel on each trim.

Worst thing you can do is run it lean or pick a map that has the higher rev limits (you’ll get a sheet of paper that i outlines each map). A vortex in a half ass decent tune is safer than the factory ecu.

Reactions: atvman8351

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is a map that is close to stock. If you’re worried, just add a click of fuel on each trim.

Worst thing you can do is run it lean or pick a map that has the higher rev limits (you’ll get a sheet of paper that i outlines each map). A vortex in a half ass decent tune is safer than the factory ecu.

I trust you guys will order it tonight lol

I’m looking for websites that ships internationally.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Reactions: majeed
1 - 16 of 16 Posts